Tuesday 11 September 2012

Food & Lifestyle: August Empties

This was an impulse buy and it was love at first crunch! A nice spicy thai basil curry aroma made with different types of spuds and pumpkin. I love the crunch factor of these chips as it reminds me of kettle cooked chips a lot. I have repurchased this 4 times now and will continue to purchase it in the future.
Add a tablespoon to smoothies, use as cooking oil, use as butter spread and make salad dressings with it. I love this product for cooking and beauty reasons. Moisturize from the inside out. If you would like to know what use this product for in the beauty side, check out my other blog: maydaydesigns.blogspot.ca
For the person that likes efficiency and quick breakfasts. This is the PBJ to grab, no need to clean your knife off or using two knives to make a single PBJ sandy. It's all swirled in one. Love this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment