Thursday 1 November 2012

2012/10 October: Products I've Used Up

Happy Planet essential energy fruit smoothie with Yerba Mate. This was delicious. It's an easy breakfast too. Mix one scoop of brown rice or soy protein. Give it a good whisk and voila protein shake.

GoBio Organic Berry Pudding a fruity lactose free dessert. I add mashed berries to this to make a raspberry curd. Good for toast, French toast, waffles and pancakes. Odd enough I don't eat it as a pudding.

Tazo Well~Being Tazo Rest herbal infusion. A pulling blend of rose petals, valerian root & citrusy herbs. Caffeine free. This has always been my bedtime tea and I love it.

O'Doughs Flax Buns gluten free burger buns. They don't come pre-sliced and they are frozen. Best microwaved, sliced and toasted. Delicious just the way they are. I enjoy making eggwiches with this bun.


No comments:

Post a Comment