Saturday 23 March 2013

2013/03 March Favourites

Hello Foodies!

Listed below are my March Obsessions. I hope you will find something that you enjoy also.

Banana Chips - crispy, buttery and slightly sweet

Clementines - juicy and sweet, great source of vitamin C

Jazz Apples - crunchy semi sweet and tart, just the way I like them

Pineapple - I usually let them ripen in the kitchen fruit basket for a couple days before I dissect it. It takes about 20 minutes to cut up a pineapple and give it a salt water bath. But the results are always worth it.

Cascade Ice Raspberry Lemon Twist - sugar free, caffeine free, sodium free sparkling water

Dried Turkish Apricots - yummy snack

Natural whole almonds - delicious quick snack that is filling when you are hungry.

Cinnamon - love this in my cereal or in my almond or rice milk.

Broccolini - delicious steamed

Homemade Salsa - see my pico de gallo recipe, salsa and chips and great burger topper.
Pico de Gallo Limon Recipe

Homemade Nachos - quick and easy meal that is equally delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment