Thursday 3 January 2013

Cooking Accessories & Gadgets Haul

I was in Toronto earlier last year in November. I went a little crazy in a Japanese cookware store as well as some other baking supply store.

I picked up a few things for myself as well as my Sister-in-Law. Below are a list of gadgets I purchased:

Heart Shaped Egg/Pancake Ring










Makes the perfect heart shaped egg or pancake. Just in time for valentine's day. Or any day for my beautiful Sister-in-Law and nieces :) Hope you ladies enjoy your 'hearty' breakfasts. 

Beautiful Blue & Pink Floral Cupcake Liners














Makes a simple cupcake look even more elegant. A childhood friend of mine is currently taking a Pastry Chef course. I gave her a set of these cupcake liners as a Christmas present and she loved them.
 
Sushi Press and Molds

 













Fill the mold with sushi rice. Press and remove from mold.

Dumpling Maker


 

Just line the press with dough sheet. Place filling in the middle. Fold the dumpling maker in half and voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment